From the world’s most affordable training simulators comes one of the most affordable laser dryfire training cartridges
8 in stock
- Additional information
Our most popular laser training cartridge, now available in .40S&W.
The CRACKSHOT .40 S&W training cartridge is a beautifully designed, simple and dependable solution for laser dryfire training. Paired with our award winning line of CRACKSHOT Dryfire simulator apps, you can have a shooting range up and running in your home more easily then ever before.
All cartridges work by emitting a red laser when the rear snap cap is engaged. Our CRACKSHOT apps then use your device camera on your mobile phone to detect those hits providing instant visual and audible feedback that is unprecedented for at home Dryfire training. The data then can be further analyzed to help improve your shooting skills.
Our products are made to be flexible and work with any pre-existing training regimen, or to stand out on their own for any new shooter.
Purpose built to be extremely affordable, we guarantee the highest possible quality, litterally the most bang for your buck. We hand test each and every cartridge before shipping so that you can be rest assured that you’ll have an amazing experience from the moment your package arrives
- Supports both double action and single action handguns (you’ll need to rack the slide between shots with single action)
- Rear snap cap helps protect the mechanics of your firearm
- Bright < 5mw class iiia red laser diode has an effective distance of about 50 yards, train from reasonably long distances
- Removable Duel O-rings ensure cartridge will not slip out of chamber during reload drills
- Easy 2 piece twist to disassemble design
- Easy installation, simply lock your slide back and insert the cartridge in the chamber
- Innovative low battery consumption allows for round to be good for up to 6k shots
- Replaceable back snap cap is good for up to 15k shots
- Takes very affordable LR626 batteries (available in a 10 pack on Amazon for $3.99)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||3 × 0.9 × 0.9 cm|